Dear masters of watercolor!
We are pleased to invite you to take part in the first international exhibition of watercolor paintings “Our Unbelievable World”.
We encourage artists from all over the world to share their brightest moments and memories related to our incredible, bright, and beautiful world. Your technique of watercolor painting will become a guide for emotions and impressions that you pass on in your work.
We hope that this extraordinary event will become a true discovery in the world of watercolor art for artists from all over the world.
Date of the exhibition: 15.07-22.07.2018
The inauguration ceremony: 16.07.2018
Venue of the exhibition: “AVEK Gallery”, st. Sumska 70, Kharkiv, 61000 Ukraine
Submission digital Image: until 05.03.2018
Announcement of the results of the works’ selection for participation: 20.03.2018
Payment for taking part in the exhibition, in the format “Exhibition + catalog”, and in the format “Catalog”: until 15.04.2018
Supply of original watercolor works for participation in the format “Exhibition + catalog”: until 10.05.2018
Payment for participating in the exhibition and sending the originals of watercolor works is carried out individually or organized by the leader of the country.
In the format “Exhibition + catalog”: 60 Euro (+2 Euro bank commission)
The cost of participation in the “Exhibition + catalog” format includes: participation in the exhibition, design of works, catalog, certificate, participation in the 3 day excursion program “Pearls of the Kharkiv Region”, participation in 2 demo-master classes and participation in 1 outgoing master class from international masters of watercolor art, buffet at the opening, returning works to the country’s leader.
In the “Catalog” format: 40 Euro (+2 Euro bank commission)
The cost of participation in the “Catalog” format includes: Catalog, certificate, buffet at the time of opening, participation in 1 city tour, catalog delivery to the country’s leader.
– Painters from all over the world, aged 18 or over, can take part in the exhibition.
– To participate in the exhibition in the format “exhibition + catalog” will be selected 200 works, and up to 150 works to participate in the “Catalog” format.
– The topic for participation is not limited.
– Only watercolor works are accepted for participation in the exhibition.
– The work should be drawn during the last 2 years, that no earlier than January 2016.
– The work must be original, copies of the works of other artists, in any format – are not accepted for participation.
– Each artist can submit for participation only 1 work.
– Size 56×38 cm (horizontal or vertical)
– All artists submitting their works give their consent to the fact that their works can be used for advertising purposes.
– Digital image of work in .jpg format (JPG), 2-3 MB in size, with a resolution of at least 300 DPI, must be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
– The name of the image should be “Country + name + work title + size” .jpg
– The text of the letter must contain the following information:
o Country / city
o work title
o Participation format (“Exhibition + catalog” or “Catalog”)
– Mailing address for sending original works, all information on participation fees, all additional instructions will be reported additionally, after the announcement of the results of the selection to all selected participants and leaders of the countries.
– Organizers of the exhibition are not responsible for any damage to the work at the delivery stage to the host country. We offer you to insure your work.
The program of events will be announced in June 2018.
All questions regarding the exhibition can be sent to the official event page:
Or to the address: email@example.com